[CentOS-docs] General FAQ addition

Thu Mar 4 15:31:51 UTC 2010
Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org>

On 4 March 2010 14:27, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:

> So the issue here is :
> - define what we want out of it ( I am not sure this has been defined
> anywhere )

The pre-issue to that is a definition of "we", as used by KB, above.

Needless to say, what the *forum community* want out of it *has* been
defined and a reference *has* been provided.

> - see if its easier to get that info out from sos or do a bash script
>
>> http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=25030&forum=18
>
> If it is a case of going down the bash script route, this is a good
> place to start. However, the script has no author or license / copyright
> info - you should fix that.

It can very easily be GPL'd. I suspect that Phil, PJ and Michael
(pschaff, pjwelsh & michaelnel of the forum community) would be
agreeable.

Alan.