[CentOS-docs] Two things...

Thu Mar 25 16:33:33 UTC 2010
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 7:36 PM, Cris Rhea <crhea at rentaclue.com> wrote:
> 1. Would one of the Wiki admins help unwind my Wiki credentials?
>   I originally registered as "crisrhea" (lower case), but was told
>   I should have used "CrisRhea" (camel case).
>
>   I logged in and changed my preferences to use CrisRhea, but I can't
>   access/edit my pages (/CrisRhea,  /HowTos/Xen/NvidiaWithXen).
>   Can one of the admins please fix my rights on these two pages?

Done.

> 2. Now that I've written /HowTos/Xen/NvidiaWithXen, how does one
>   get it added to the table of contents/indexes? From wiki.centos.org,
>   I can't navigate to this page via links...

Basically say "I'm done". I'll add it then. To answer your other mail:
With more contributions, normally elevation to the "EditGroup"
happens. Those still cannot change ACLs, but can edit across the wiki.
I'd like to see some text first, before doing so, though.

If anybody else reading this thinks I forgot them and should put them
into EditGroup: Nudge me :)

Cheers,

Ralph