[CentOS-docs] Wiki Page Required for Hardy Beltran

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Tue May 11 13:02:10 UTC 2010

On 10 May 2010 19:44, Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Am 10.05.10 19:12, schrieb Alan Bartlett:
>> Ralph,
>>
>> Just a quick note. Currently, when viewing pages in the wiki, we see --
>>
>> "Spanish (Español) - ? Hardy Beltran"
>>
>> Will you please create a page for Hardy so that his name doesn't
>> appear with a preceding query. This will be quite relevant for the
>> release notes. :-)
>
> So you'd rather have a blurb page with default information about nobody
> on it than have no page, because there isn't more info on that page?
>
> I really beg to differ.

Obviously, being somewhat tired, I expressed myself incorrectly and
then you interpreted my poor expression of the situation as best you
could when reading the message in not-your-native-language.

As my Deutsch is rather limited and I am not sure how to express Homer
Jay Simpson's usual utterance of "D'oh!" in your language, I shall
just type "Ich bin ein Dummkopf".

Alan.