[CentOS-docs] Newsletter release nearly ready

Eduardo Grosclaude

eduardo.grosclaude at gmail.com
Sun May 2 15:23:47 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org> wrote:
> I've had my final read-through and made seven minor changes - one of
> which is the result of Eduardo's nit-pick!

Ouch! I did not make my point. My nit to pick was that *autumn* is not
everywhere at the same time :D.

A great number of Spanish-speaking readers of Pulse will be South
American residents. For them (for us), referring to seasons is
US-centric; referring to mo/ye is universal.

But hey, 1) you're the author, and 2) I've never heard Australians
complain about this anyway :D

> Sorry, Timothy & Eduardo. Once your tweaked your versions, please let
> Didi know and the issue will then be released.

I'm done, Didi.

--
Eduardo Grosclaude
Universidad Nacional del Comahue