[CentOS-docs] Newsletter release nearly ready

Sat May 1 20:47:52 UTC 2010
Eduardo Grosclaude <eduardo.grosclaude at gmail.com>

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 4:53 PM, Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org> wrote:
> On 1 May 2010 11:54, Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann <didi at ribalba.de> wrote:
>
>> So the Newsletter is finally pretty much finished. Could everybody
>> please just read through it again and make some adjustments.
>
> Looks good to me. I'll take another critical look tomorrow but I doubt
> that there is anything else that needs tweaking.

1. Being a serious nitpicker, I'd suggest to refrain from using
coordinates-dependent expressions such as 'released last autumn'.
Didi, remember you've gone international now! :D
2. Desperately need some help as to why I can't make Frank's mugshot
appear in my Spanish rendition.
3. That's pretty much it for the Spanish version -- I'll keep an eye
on any last minute changes.

Thank you, people

--
Eduardo Grosclaude