[CentOS-docs] Wiki Front Page

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Tue Nov 2 12:54:51 EDT 2010

On 2 November 2010 16:33, didi <ribalba at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 4:42 PM, Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org> wrote:
>> In pseudo-code: sed 's/monthly/occasional/'
>
> Maybe this is the time to talk about the future of the Newsletter. I
> stopped doing it because I didn't really feel there was any support
> available for it. It also didn't really seem like a lot of people were
> interested in it. I suppose this was because of the format. What would
> people want to see in a Newsletter?

Didi,

As you will recall, I tried to instigate such a discussion on the
promo list -- the net result was a few comments from the usual people.
:-)

In all honesty, I can not see any interest by the Community in such a
publication.  :-(

If there is there is an eventual change, I'll be willing to cast a
critical eye over -- and give the final polish to -- anything that is
produced.

Alan.