[CentOS-docs] Automated listing of translations on each wiki page

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Nov 3 06:32:58 UTC 2010

On 11/03/2010 01:31 AM, Timothy Lee wrote:
>> I need to sync up with Ralph and get the dev instance of the wiki online
>> again.
>
> Ping?...

I've been on the move for a few days and havent been able to sync up
with Ralph to get the dev wiki instance setup ( not being in the same TZ
makes things a bit harder ).

lets see if we can get this done in the next few days.

I've also been looking at various options to get commenting enabled for
the wiki pages, a more detailed and topical post about that shortly.

- KB