[CentOS-docs] Automated listing of translations on each wiki page

Tue Nov 30 00:53:06 UTC 2010
Timothy Lee <timothy.ty.lee at gmail.com>

Dear Marcus,

On 11/29/2010 07:43 PM, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> Dear Ralph.
>> On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Ralph Angenendt
>> <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>  wrote:

>>> If I resize the window to be smaller than 1200 pixels in width, it now
>>> messes up the langbar by "pushing down" the leftmost button. Obviously
>>> this only happens when you actively select a page and that then shows
>>> up on the right hand of the navigation bar.
>>>
>>> I'd rather have a bit more vertical space between navibar and langbar,
>>> so this cannot happen.
> Do you think it could be possible to use a pulldown bar for language
> selection like in:
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Style/Web/Default
>
> Maybe we could also adopt this css to Mantis, but I never hacked a
> Mantis theme before. Could you perhaps send me the one that is
> currently used, so I can take a look at the structure?
Generating the options for the pull-down list should be quite easy --
just changing a few lines in the code.  The down side is that those
links would not be picked up by search engines.  You must also use
either javascript or server-side logic to do the page redirection.

Regards,
Timothy