[CentOS-docs] update HOWTO page for how to copy ssh pub keys

Phil Schaffner

Philip.R.Schaffner at NASA.gov
Fri Oct 8 11:49:56 UTC 2010

Robert P. J. Day wrote on 10/07/2010 06:17 PM:
>   which is actually fine with me.  really.  i'm good with just posting
> suggestions and fixes for the time being.

That's why I suggested you request edit rights for one or more of the
pages you have suggested be substantially changed.  The usual route to
global rights is to do some good work on specific targets, usually with
a new page, or pages, and to become known to the -docs list members.
For new pages it is usually (IMHO) a good idea to put a draft out for
review by the list, even for established members with global edit rights.

Phil