[CentOS-docs] WebSite V2 - progress

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Sat Apr 16 06:40:52 EDT 2011

>> > we have done some progress on the new web site project.

Cool!

> I was told in the devel ML that the 3 wireframes were not pulicly visible. So
> you can see them here:
>  http://hydra.azilian.net/centos/
>
> 1. http://hydra.azilian.net/centos/centos_frontpage_design_option_1.png

I prefer this one, also visible here apparently:
http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/websitever2/node/40

Which version of Drupal do you plan to use? (if you do use Drupal,
what I would support)

I'm currently testing Drupal 7 on CentOS 5.6 with php53 and I'm very
happy so far.

I have adapted the Fedora Drupal 7 RPM fro CentOS and added some
modules in it (for LDAP integration and force SSL).
I don't want to publish the spec file publicly because I'm not
confident enough in the security, but if you want I can send you
directly the spec file (or to other CentOS members), just as a basis
in case you want to use an RPM packaged Drupal 7.

I wish I could help more but I'm not a Drupal or PHP developer (I'm a
Java developer...).
I'm happy to test betw versions of teh website though.

Thanks and good luck for the new website!

Mathieu

PS: the QA web OpenAtrium is cool as well!!