[CentOS-docs] Contributing to Wiki

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Apr 4 17:07:09 UTC 2011

On 04/04/2011 06:04 PM, Jim Woods wrote:
> Fair enough. Does the openatrium tool exist yet? Is that something
> else that needs to get done before moving forward? I wouldn't have
> made the wiki request, or assumed that was the correct place do this
> work if I had known there were plans to use another tool.

Yes, its there. But looks to be a bit frozen out at the moment (
http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/websitever2/ is where its meant to show up
); fwiw, its been 'evaluated', quite possible not 'decided' upon. Maybe
a point for the meeting on Thursday!

> Ralph, can you create a HomePage for me? I would like to use that to
> place a review of the existing web content, and maybe put up a
> wireframe to show how the frontpage would look.

I think he did that already :)

also, it would be awesome if we can get a few options like this for the
irc meeting on Thursday.

- KB