[CentOS-docs] Some questions: Release Notes CentOS 5.6

Thu Apr 14 00:10:27 UTC 2011
Hardy Beltran Monasterios <hbeltran at soltux.com>

Hello

A couple of days ago, I did the Spanish translation for ReleaseNotes
CentOS 5.6
and I have some questions

Right now, in the Spanish version we are using nice icons for "Notes".
Would you like the same in the English and other translated versions ?
(I know that is not important, just looks nice ;-) )

On many places we mention packages names or file names. I suggest
use {{{typewriter}} style for this, to better reading/understand.

Some time ago, we talk about some common parts in all the translated
versions.
And we started to use marks "#begin-.... #end-...". Right now, we don't have
this marks for the "Translations" subtitle in the original version. We
should use
I think.

By the way, I need help to use '<Include> macro', all my tries were
unsuccessful

Thanks !

--
Hardy Beltran Monasterios