[CentOS-docs] The Wiki "Donate" Page.

Tue Apr 5 16:54:20 UTC 2011
R P Herrold <herrold at centos.org>

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011, Alan Bartlett wrote:

> As I've finally got around to mentioning the above, I look west to the
> US of A, wave at the ORC and ask if Russ would please make an
> appropriate adjustment.

I am not the project's attorney and disclaim any such role

I_A_AL, but not your lawyer.  I offer legal advice and formal
opinion only within the confines of a previously  established
and explicit attorney-client relationship where privilege may
be had;  and NEVER on a public list server.

where in this case 'your' is the CentOS project

-- Russ herrold