[CentOS-docs] 6.1 Release Notes translations

Joshua Thijssen jthijssen at noxlogic.nl
Tue Dec 6 16:26:32 EST 2011

I've updated the RN for 6.0 with the latest texts, plus I've used the
include sections. The dutch word for dutch is "Nederlands" so it should be:

* [:Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.0/Dutch:Nederlands (ne)] - Joshua Thijssen

Since this is located inside an include section I'm not sure if I should
change that.

If everything is ok, I'll take a look at the CentOS 6.1 RN

gr,
josh