[CentOS-docs] Release notes for centos 6.2?

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Mon Dec 19 07:22:06 EST 2011

On 12/19/2011 06:12 AM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm seeing signals about imminent availability of CentOS 6.2 and
> release to external mirrors... very good!
> Any draft page about release notes for translation?

There is a page, but I still need to finalize it.  It is currently
available for editing by only the QA team.

If you are not on the QA team, are a translator, and would like to join
the QA team, then make sure you have a wiki.centos.org login account and
let me know what it is and we will get you on the QA team.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes