[CentOS-docs] CentOS 6 (and 5.6) doc on http://www.centos.org/docs

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Mon Jul 11 18:49:07 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 01:43:11AM +0300, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
> IANAL but all their docs are licensed as CC-BY-SA.

And at one time they didn't permit deep-linking to content on their
website, open license or not.  I'm just wondering if that restriction
has been relaxed.

							John

--
We don't have education we have inspiration; if I was educated I would be a
damn fool.

-- Robert Nesta Marley (6 February 1945 - 11 May 1981), better known as Bob
   Marley, Jamaican singer, guitarist, songwriter, and social activist, in
   Time Will Tell (1992) a documentary by Declan Lowney