[CentOS-docs] Access (French translation)

Sun Jul 17 22:09:06 UTC 2011
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

Am 13.07.11 23:49, schrieb Damien Durand:
> Is it possible to edit only the "fr" category on the wiki ? :-)
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/fr/
>
> There are a lot of pages that are outdated. Last updates were in 2009.
[...]
> I can start on this one : http://wiki.centos.org/fr/Download

The real problem with that: Are you willing to stay on? And to translate
other pages? We have a half baked es/ tree, a rather up-to-date zh/ tree.

I'd rather have a group of people adding translations - which need to
stay current as the original changes, but (as you've seen) have a
problem with outdated pages.

I don't want to turn you away, just make you aware of what you might get
yourself into :)

Ralph