[CentOS-docs] Notification Emails

Ned Slider ned at unixmail.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 01:39:08 EDT 2011

On 01/06/11 06:10, Cody Jackson wrote:
> Does the wiki actually send out emails to KaranbirSingh,
> RalphAngenendt, RussHerrold, TimVerhoeven, AkemiYagi, NedSlider,
> AlanBartlett, MarcusMoeller, TimothyLee, LaurentWandrebeck,
> TimoSchoeler, GaoHu, and AlainRegueraDelgado with every edit?
>
> It makes me a little nervous updating the T43 page or my homepage. I
> don't want to spam anyone.
>
> Cheers,
> Cody Jackson

Yes it does, but the above specifically subscribed to receive
notifications of all Wiki edits as members of the Edit Group (Wiki Editors).

So don't worry about spamming us - we are here to review changes for
"correctness", just a second pair of eyes to make sure nothing untoward
slips through that shouldn't and to catch (and correct as necessary)
those inevitable typos :-)

Some of the above named also undertake translations to other languages
so use the notifications to alert them of changes to a page that needs
translating.