[CentOS-docs] New page: HowTos/JavaRuntimeEnvironment

Fri Jun 3 15:56:04 EDT 2011

Alan Bartlett wrote on 06/03/2011 03:32 PM:
> One comment. I thought linkage of the libjavaplugin_jni.so file is redundant?

May be superstitious behavior on my part.  I saw it recommended
somewhere to use both and have followed that, but it seems to work fine
without the libjavaplugin_jni.so link, but the link does not seem to
cause problems.  That can be deleted if not needed.