[CentOS-docs] Request for posting on the CentOS Wiki

Wesley

compaps at roadrunner.com
Wed Jun 1 20:15:06 UTC 2011

Hi Ralph,

I mean that I believe that I have some useful information on how to deal
with the "Your session only lasted 10 seconds" issue, and I would like
to share it with others who might have the same problem. Specifically, I
noticed that it only happened when I installed a bootable backup drive.
When I disabled the backup drive I was able to log in OK.

By the way, how do I change my login name?

Thanks,

Wes