[CentOS-docs] Notification Emails

Cody Jackson

supertanker13 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 21:13:05 UTC 2011

@Alan:
I saw those two corrections, and I like being able to see things like
that because it allows me to see what makes the Wiki tick. Amusingly,
a few hours after I sent this email, I subscribed myself to receive
changes to the entire Wiki as well, so I can see updates and how the
editors polish the pages afterwards.

@Ralph:
Thank you; I feel less nervous about "spamming" people now.

Cheers,
Cody Jackson