[CentOS-docs] initial page for 6.0 RN

Thu Jun 23 17:30:29 UTC 2011
Emmanuel Noobadmin <centos.admin at gmail.com>

On 6/24/11, Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org> wrote:
> Thank you for the comment. I have made a note to examine that section
> and adjust it, appropriately, in due course.
>
> (Can anyone lend me a 30 hour day, please?)

Sorry, a request that you sent could not be delivered to one or more
of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following
address(es) failed: godlyrequests at heaven

However, for what it's worth, I've created a wiki profile and would be
more than happy to help make that edit. That's assuming anybody dare
trust da noob admin with the wiki page... although I'm fairly certain
I won't be able to rm -rf the wiki :)