[CentOS-docs] Italian translation proposal

Sun Oct 2 21:38:37 UTC 2011
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

On 09/29/2011 03:17 PM, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
> On 09/29/2011 04:13 PM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
>> On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 12:30 PM, Gianluca Cecchi  wrote:

>>   but due to its
>> brokenness in contents, it would be preferable not to have it until I
>> can modify the italian page...
> I've commented the link to your page.
>
> (I cannot fix ACLs, we have to wait for Ralph )

That cannot be an acl issue (except he broke something himself), as he
is in the translation group - and he can edit the german and romanain
versions, as he said :)

Ah, he put in an #acl line, which excluded him ...

>From which Template did you generate the page, you said? (and it should
be easier to just copy over the english page and then go from that).

Cheers,

Ralph