[CentOS-docs] Italian translation proposal

Mon Oct 3 06:51:05 UTC 2011
Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com>

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 11:38 PM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> That cannot be an acl issue (except he broke something himself), as he
> is in the translation group - and he can edit the german and romanain
> versions, as he said :)
>
> Ah, he put in an #acl line, which excluded him ...
>
> >From which Template did you generate the page, you said? (and it should
> be easier to just copy over the english page and then go from that).

Ok, this morning it seems I can now see the edit buttons at top of the
italian page.
Completed a short edit (text) and edit permissions are preserved.
This evening I'm going to update the page...
Originally I created the page from the  TranslationTemplate.
I don't know if during the first editing operation I made something
wrong... sorry

Gianluca