[CentOS-docs] New Grub Installation How-To

Yves Bellefeuille yan at storm.ca
Tue Sep 6 18:40:09 EDT 2011

On Tuesday 06 September 2011 09:36, Phil Schaffner wrote:

> Your first step should be to create a Wiki account and a WikiName
> (YvesBellefeuille would be appropriate) and request creation of your
> home page, where you could post your draft.

Then I guess I must request the creation of a home page, even though I
already have a Wiki account, because the page at
doesn't create a home page for me.

Yves Bellefeuille <yan at storm.ca>
"La Esperanta Civito ne rifuzas anticipe la kunlaboron de erarintoj, se
ili konscias pri sia eraro." -- Heroldo Komunikas, n-ro 473.