[CentOS-docs] Grub Installation for CentOS 5 and 6

Yves Bellefeuille yan at storm.ca
Sat Sep 17 23:51:24 EDT 2011

I've written information on installing Grub:

I wrote this in response to requests that I update the Hard Disk Upgrade
Mini How-To I wrote a zillion years ago to add information about Grub:

The most suitable place would probably be CentOS Tips and Tricks:
Installation Tips.

There's already information at Tips and Tricks: Troubleshooting: How to
re-install bootstrap code (GRUB), but I think my documentation is
clearly better. :-) (Except that I don't mention an HP Smart Array
disk, about which I know nothing.)

There's also information at Tips and Tricks: Installation Tips: Start an
installation from GRUB. This is somewhat related to my documentation,
but I think that my information would be a useful addition.

Yves Bellefeuille <yan at storm.ca>
"La Esperanta Civito ne rifuzas anticipe la kunlaboron de erarintoj, se
ili konscias pri sia eraro." -- Heroldo Komunikas, n-ro 473.