[CentOS-docs] Italian translation proposal

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:25:44 EDT 2011

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> On 09/20/2011 12:14 AM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
>> On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 11:27 PM, Ralph Angenendt  wrote:
>>> First you need a wiki account (FirstnameLastname, so GianlucaCecchi).
>>> Then I need to add you to the correct ACL.
>>> Then you can go ahead :)
>>> So just say when you have your wiki account ready.
>> OK, I created the wiki account.
> You should now be able to edit the ReleaseNotes (and add an italian
> version to that). Let's see about other things later on.

In the mean time I'm working on the Italian page, before adding the
link to the official release notes page.
I was able to add the page
Is it possible to further edit this page? So that I can directly work
online piece by piece?
I was able to create the page; then saved after some lines but now I
don't find how to edit it again to continue my work...