[CentOS-docs] Italian translation proposal

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 04:55:58 EDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 11:10 PM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> I don't understand the issue - just use the edit button on top of that
> page to continue?
>> I get an error page with:
>> You are not allowed to edit this page.
> Try now.
> Cheers,
> Ralph

Ok, I succeeded in creating my home page...
When I saved it, I still continue to see the edit buttons to edit
again if I like

Instead if I go to the work in progress italian release notes page

I can't see the edit buttons at all so I don't
know how to further edit it...
The first time when the page was created from the TranslationTemplate
I saw the edit buttons at top, but after the first save operation I wasn't
able to see them any more....

One question.
Inside the current release notes page the hyper link for localizations
(eg German) points to:

while if I understood correctly the general rules for localization, it should be

So what is the correct approach? Is it the release notes an exception..?