[CentOS-docs] New Grub Installation How-To

Mon Sep 5 21:39:47 UTC 2011
Yves Bellefeuille <yan at storm.ca>

Hello:

I've written a Grub Installation How-To, and I'd like to post at least a
draft version.

The information presently at
http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/InstallFromGRUB is somewhat
related, but my How-To is much more detailed.

The information at "Tips and Tricks: Installation Tips" is most closely
related to what I prepared, so I suggest that a new page
entitled "Installing GRUB" in that section would be most suitable.

Should I send the How-To to this list before posting it on the Wiki?

Thanks.

Yves

--
Yves Bellefeuille <yan at storm.ca>
"La Esperanta Civito ne rifuzas anticipe la kunlaboron de erarintoj, se