[CentOS-docs] Grub Installation for CentOS 5 and 6

Mon Sep 26 20:19:47 UTC 2011
Phil Schaffner <Philip.R.Schaffner at NASA.gov>

Yves Bellefeuille wrote on 09/24/2011 11:48 PM:
> On Sunday 18 September 2011 11:42, Phil Schaffner wrote:
>
>> I'd put it the HowTos section ("This page contains some longer HowTos
>> for achieving different tasks on CentOS systems."), and insert
>> cross-links with the old TipsAndTricks/ReinstallGRUB page as that has
>> a lot of existing references from forum posts.
>
> I think my documentation pretty much makes the existing
> TipsAndTricks/ReinstallGRUB obsolete. Wouldn't it make more sense to
> add a link to the new documention in TipsAndTricks/ReinstallGRUB?

That's (half of) what I meant by cross-link. :-)  IMHO the existing page
still has some value in being targeted for the more limited purpose of
re-installing GRUB when the MBR has been corrupted.  Those with more
complex needs, or wishing to dig deeper, can be directed to the new page.

Phil