[CentOS-docs] Italian translation proposal

Mon Sep 26 22:25:44 UTC 2011
Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com>

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> On 09/20/2011 12:14 AM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
>> On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 11:27 PM, Ralph Angenendt  wrote:
>>> First you need a wiki account (FirstnameLastname, so GianlucaCecchi).
>>> Then I need to add you to the correct ACL.
>>>
>>> Then you can go ahead :)
>>>
>>> So just say when you have your wiki account ready.
>>>

>> OK, I created the wiki account.
>
> You should now be able to edit the ReleaseNotes (and add an italian
> version to that). Let's see about other things later on.

Ok.
In the mean time I'm working on the Italian page, before adding the
link to the official release notes page.
I was able to add the page
http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.0/Italian
Is it possible to further edit this page? So that I can directly work
online piece by piece?
I was able to create the page; then saved after some lines but now I
don't find how to edit it again to continue my work...

Gianluca