[CentOS-docs] Italian translation proposal

Thu Sep 29 13:13:43 UTC 2011
Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com>

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 12:30 PM, Gianluca Cecchi  wrote:
[snip]
> When I log in with my GianlucaCecchi login and I go to
> http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.0/Italian
> I see the page but as a normal user, I don't see the "control button"
> at top, that I instead see when I point to:
> http://wiki.centos.org/GianlucaCecchi
> (edit, edit(GUI).....)
> I don't know if it is a matter of ACL definition or what...
> Until this is fixed I can't put any additional change into the page..

strangely I have the power to edit your translation page (Romanian)
and the German page, but no way for the Italian one...
perhaps because it is a new page and not an already existent one?
or is it just the "italian" phrase that defaults to generate intrinsic
inefficiency  (see our government ;-)

BTW: I see now that the Italian link appears, but due to its
brokenness in contents, it would be preferable not to have it until I
can modify the italian page...
why so complicated to contribute efficiently?????