[CentOS-docs] Correction to HowTos/InstallFromUSBkey

Sun Apr 29 18:30:58 UTC 2012
Yves Bellefeuille <yan at storm.ca>

There's a mistake in HowTos/InstallFromUSBkey , so I'd like to ask that
someone fix it, or that I be given editing rights.

The mistake is that in the section on CentOS 6, step 8, the correct
command is "syslinux /dev/sdb1" (only).

Also, although this isn't a mistake, I'd like to suggest mentioning in
step 1 that the reason why part of the USB key has to be formatted as
ext3 is because the ISO file that will later be copied is bigger than
the maximum file size for FAT32 or VFAT.

Thanks.

--
Yves Bellefeuille <yan at storm.ca>
"La Esperanta Civito ne rifuzas anticipe la kunlaboron de erarintoj, se