[CentOS-docs] HowTo: Grub Installation for CentOS 5 and 6

Yves Bellefeuille yan at storm.ca
Mon Feb 20 22:25:44 EST 2012

Hello:

I've completed the HowTo "Grub Installation for CentOS 5 and 6",
currently at http://wiki.centos.org/YvesBellefeuille/Grub_Installation

I'd like to suggest that an appropriate location would be in the HowTos,
section 17, Misc. (It doesn't seem to fit neatly anywhere else.) I
couldn't figure out how to do the two internal links at the very bottom,
so please fix that.

I've taken into account Phil Schaffner's review of a previous version in
September of last year.

Thanks.

--
Yves Bellefeuille <yan at storm.ca>
"La Esperanta Civito ne rifuzas anticipe la kunlaboron de erarintoj, se