[CentOS-docs] wiki request

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Feb 14 09:36:07 UTC 2012

On 02/10/2012 06:36 PM, Aaron Anderson wrote:
> Probably best if I started out with a complete OpenVPN tutorial. I
> also have good information about font rendering.

ok, I've created: http://wiki.centos.org/AaronAnderson/OpenVPN under
your homepage at http://wiki.centos.org/AaronAnderson ( you should have
edit rights to both places ).

Also, noticed that Ed had a OpenVPN page that seems to have started off,
but been abandoned - Ed, can you confirm ? if so, please delete that
page or mark it All -read, so it does not cause search result mixup.
Ref: http://wiki.centos.org/EdHeron/OpenVPN

btw Aaron, please try and not top-post :)

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax