[CentOS-docs] wiki request

Ed Heron

Ed at Heron-ent.com
Tue Feb 14 19:57:27 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-02-14 at 18:07 +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> if you are working on it - dont worry, once a final version gets moved
> into the howto's area - we can just setup redirects from this page. till
> such time just add a draft tag to the top of the page..

  Mostly, I just needed a reminder it was there. <QQ>They laid off my
staff about 2 years ago, so I've been rather busy</QQ>

  I was working on a rewrite of the PXE documentation, too.  How can I
prevent my pages from competing with the existing page in search
engines?  Shall we consider the draft tag sufficient to warn potential
searchers that my page might be incomplete?

  Aaron, my OpenVPN page was started before CentOS 6 was out.  I haven't
touched CentOS 6, yet.  If you are going to focus on the CentOS 6
aspects, we could collaborate.  Or, if they are sufficiently different,
we could just specify version in the title.  Or, certainly, you are
welcome to fill in missing pieces in my draft...  Whatever gets the job
done.