[CentOS-docs] wiki request

Tue Feb 14 17:15:04 UTC 2012
Ed Heron <Ed at Heron-ent.com>

On Tue, 2012-02-14 at 09:26 -0700, Ed Heron wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-02-14 at 09:36 +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> > Also, noticed that Ed had a OpenVPN page that seems to have started off,
> > but been abandoned - Ed, can you confirm ? if so, please delete that
> > page or mark it All -read, so it does not cause search result mixup.
> > Ref: http://wiki.centos.org/EdHeron/OpenVPN
>
>   Oops.  I can confirm I got side-tracked.  Maybe we can work together
> to complete the document.
>
>   Aaron, does your process differ from what's included, so far, in my
> document?
>
>   Karanbir, let me know if I've marked it appropriately to prevent
> search engines from finding it.
>
>   I guess I should do that for any other partial draft documents?

  I tried a few ways of changing the rights.  From your hint and looking
at another page, it looks like I should do '#acl All:-read', but it
doesn't let me because I'm not admin.

  I assume people in the admin group override any acl in a document.
Would I lose access with this command?  Shouldn't it be something like
'#acl EdHeron:read,write,revert,delete,All:-read'  Or does edit group
override some of this.

  Should restricted access rights be standard for draft documents?  To
prevent them from being found by search engines but still accessible by
creator, EditGroup and AdminGroup (and maybe all logged in users)?

  I've forgotten the name of the Wiki software we are using.  Please
remind me, so I could look there for docs relating to acl?