[CentOS-docs] Indonesian Translation

Thu Feb 23 16:20:40 UTC 2012

Hi

On 02/20/2012 09:48 PM, Muhammad Panji wrote:
> Sorry, I missed the chat. Is the chat log available? how do we plan to
> move with the translation process? thank you.

We decided to setup a language specific mailing list and to bring
together a few people who are interested in doing this. That is still
the plan, but we've all got quite busy with 5.8, so lets wait for that
to get released and we can get the mailing list setup at
http://lists.centos.org and take it from there.

Getting together a peer group at the very start can be quite valuable to
ensure the effort is not wasted and can be sustained longer term as well.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax