[CentOS-docs] Join translator group

Mon Jan 9 08:44:12 UTC 2012
Christopher Meng <cickumqt at gmail.com>

well....you don't know...
Chinese includes 2 versions,simplified and traditonal.He is just a
traditional translator,not simplified.To translate between simplified
and traditional are not just use convert program to
translate,grammars/speakings are also different,so I think centos
project need a Simplified Chinese translator.

My username is Cicku,hope you can permit me to edit wiki(i'm
fedoraproject wiki's simplified translator,see it at
here:https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Cicku)

Thanks again.