[CentOS-docs] When can I edit wiki?

Mon Jan 23 13:00:23 UTC 2012
Timothy Lee <timothy.ty.lee at gmail.com>

Dear Ralph,

Yes, Christopher will be handling the Simplified Chinese translations.
Please grant him the necessary access rights.

Christopher, please go ahead with the edit.  As I've already mentioned
in a previous mail, perhaps you could start out by polishing the
existing Simplified Chinese translations first.  Of course, you are
welcome to re-write them from scratch should you feel compelled to do so.

Regards,
Timothy