[CentOS-docs] Una pregunta muy sencilla

Sun Jul 22 01:36:53 UTC 2012
Fernando Cassia <fcassia at gmail.com>

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 10:08 PM, Christopher Meng <cickumqt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry,but can you speak in English?

He´s asking "what´s the real-world usage scenario of a ssh honeypot server".
I already replied to him offlist (in Spanish) telling that:

a. This list (or any other mailing list for that matter unless
specified otherwise) is often English language, and that he should al
least make an introductory line in English or use Google Translate.,
and
b. That Honeypot ssh servers can be useful to detect hack attempts
both from outside and from within a corporate LAN...

I hope he understood. He didn´t reply to my message.

FC