[CentOS-docs] Centos Wiki HomePage Access Part Duex

Sun Jul 22 06:34:21 UTC 2012
R P Herrold <herrold at centos.org>

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012, Alan Bartlett wrote:

> Sorry Bob, I have obviously failed.
>
> We really need Ralph, the wiki-Meister, to correctly set the ACL for that page.

or to take look at a ACL on a homepage and to replicate it's
ACL model

Robert, I had added:

#acl RobertLightfoot:read,write,revert Default

to the top of your page, which is where the wiki
software looks for ACL's, and that should enable:

http://wiki.centos.org/RobertLightfoot

to be editted by you, along with inheriting the general ACL
wiki permissions scheme, when you are logged in, at:

http://wiki.centos.org/RobertLightfoot?action=edit&editor=text

A log in, and your rights should also display the edit links
at the top of the page

-- Russ herrold