[CentOS-docs] Skype's no-redistribution policy

Sat Jun 23 01:36:45 UTC 2012
Yves Bellefeuille <yan at storm.ca>

Hello:

Skype for Linux version 4 has recently been released. An RPM package has
been made, and it's mentioned in the Wiki:
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Skype#head-
a08dbc518378653842007a2eec37bc32e13c0bd0

However, Microsoft claims to prohibit redistribution of Skype
(http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/legal/terms/tou/ , subsection 4.2).

My feeling is that the Wiki shouldn't mention this RPM, but I thought I
shouldn't simply delete this part of the Wiki before asking here.

Yves

--
Yves Bellefeuille <yan at storm.ca>
"La Esperanta Civito ne rifuzas anticipe la kunlaboron de erarintoj, se