[CentOS-docs] edit permissions on personal page

Sun Mar 25 11:44:51 EDT 2012

Christoph Galuschka wrote on 03/25/2012 07:11 AM:
> Okay:
> My name is Christoph Galuschka. I'm from Austria (Innsbruck to me more
> precise). I know CentOS since around 2007 ( in the form of the basic OS
> which was provided with Skyrix's Instant OGo Enterprise Server). I'm
> using CentOS at home and I'm deploying it at work since 2010.
> I'm allready contributing to CentOS in the form of t_functional commits,
> a git howto and german translations of release notes (C6.2, C5.8, live
> media, minimum media). These are also the areas in which I would like to
> continue to contribute.
> The above mentioned account christophgaluschka had access to release
> notes (live versions and qa versions).
> Until recently I also had access to http://wiki.centos.org/QaTeam and
> the QaWiki
> (http://wiki.centos.org/QaWiki/AutomatedTests/GettingStartedWithGitorious was
> written by me, don't know why this is not there any more).
>
> I've just changed the account to ChristophGaluschka. Could I pleasse
> regain access to the above mentioned resources.

Christoph,

My apologies for not checking your history.  The
QaWiki/AutomatedTests/GettingStartedWithGitorious page is still there.
No sign I can see of what's wrong with your access.  There are no ACLs
on the page.  Ralph or someone else with the proper privileges will have
to create your personal page and fix permissions.

Phil