[CentOS-docs] Arabic Wiki

Wed Mar 14 17:12:02 UTC 2012
Steve-Mustafa Ismail <m.i.mustafa at gmail.com>

Hi guys,

I'm a MAJOR fan of CentOS and its proven itself a lifesaver many a time in
my professional and personal lives.

I was hoping to help out by contributing to the wiki by translating as much
as is possible of the wiki into Arabic.  The thing is, the wiki is split
into several ISO based country codes and there are 22 countries where
Arabic is the national language, do I pick one in specific or is there some
way, that I am certainly not aware of, where we can lump them all into one?
 I'd hazard the same thing applies for Spanish (Latin countries and Spain)
amongst other languages that abound this rapidly browning Earth.

TIA
Steve