[CentOS-docs] requesting edit perms for nagios

Corey Henderson

corman at cormander.com
Wed Mar 21 00:03:09 UTC 2012

On 3/20/2012 4:37 PM, Phil Schaffner wrote:
> Corey Henderson wrote on 03/20/2012 02:13 PM:
>> Hello,
>>
>> My wiki username: cormander
>> URL requesting perms for:
>>
>> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Nagios
>>
>> Thanks
>
> Corey,
>
> Your WikiName should be something like CoreyHenderson, and it is good
> form to introduce yourself

My apologies!

Hi, my name is Corey Henderson, I'm pretty bad when it comes to
introductions, and I don't like to use my name in screen names.

I hope that's alright.

> describe your qualifications, and propose
> what you would like to do with the page.

I have been using centos for many years, most of which I've also used
nagios. I found this howto on google while i was looking up how to do
something and I noticed the page no longer had a maintainer. I would
like to update it to a more recent version of nagios, and perhaps
include any notes that may differ for a centos 6 setup.

If time permits I may even expand it to cover some basic use, such as
some of the snmp nagios plugins ive written and released into the public
domain (with the option for the wtfpl license).

In addition to edit rights on nagios, could i also get them for my own
wiki user's page?

Pretty please!

--
Corey