[CentOS-docs] Arabic wiki pages

Timothy Lee

timothy.ty.lee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 03:53:26 UTC 2012

Hi Steve-Mustafa,

On 03/22/2012 01:55 PM, Steve-Mustafa Ismail wrote:
> Well, for now I stand alone to be honest, but I have hopes.
I'm currently the lone Chinese translator of the wiki.  Although there
have been occasional offers from others to help with the translation,
their commitment turn out to be short-lived. Regardless, stick to your
conviction and do not despair.  :)
> My question now is how often does current content change?
The bulk of the changes occur when a new minor version is released,
which happens about every 6 months.  The accompanying release notes
should be translated.

Otherwise most changes happen because of kernel updates.
> One another thing, I wasn't planning in going back historically to
> change all that, I was considering starting from version 6 onwards.
In that case, I would suggest translating these pages first:

  * FrontPage
  * Download
  * Documentation
  * FAQ/General