[CentOS-docs] HowTo: Grub Installation for CentOS 5 and 6

Sat Mar 17 00:26:27 UTC 2012
Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org>

On 16 March 2012 23:37, Yves Bellefeuille <yan at storm.ca> wrote:
> On Sunday 11 March 2012, Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 07.03.2012 03:57, Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
>>
>> > Moving "Grub Installation for CentOS 5 and 6" to the How-Tos seems
>> > to have removed my editing rights. Can they be restored? Thanks.
>>
>> Oh, I am terribly sorry. That happened because I moved it out of your
>> edit space.
>
> I can see "Grub Installation for CentOS 5 and 6" as a normal user, but
> if I log into the Wiki, I now get a message that I'm not authorized to
> see the document.

That is surprising. :(

The first three lines of the raw data file are --

[quote]
## page was renamed from YvesBellefeuille/Grub Installation
#pragma section-numbers 2
#acl YvesBellefeuille:Read,Write,Revert,Delete Default
[/quote]

To me, that looks correct.

Alan.