[CentOS-docs] Arabic Wiki - resend because of bounce back

Wed Mar 28 10:27:18 UTC 2012

Hi,

Doing a language port needs a bit more effort, you are certainly not
being ignored.

What would help is if we could get some more people involved, people who
have been seen in the centos ecosystem in the past, and have some level
of trust associated. Is that possible ?

fwiw, I'm hoping to get the ID and AR efforts into sync and get things
setup for both at the same time.

- KB