[CentOS-docs] Translation of centos-art.sh script (Round 2)

Thu Nov 1 23:18:58 UTC 2012
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>

On 09/24/2012 03:16 PM, Christoph Galuschka wrote:
> yes, now 'centos-art.sh prepare' does complete.
> I than run 'centos-art.sh locale trunk/Scripts/Bash --update --edit
> --dont-commit-changes' - this also finished, but I didn't find anything
> at 'trunk/Locales/Scripts/Bash/${LANG}/' (in my case de_DE). Only es_ES
> is there.

The behavior related to commit actions was inverted in the last version
(0.0.3) I committed to the central repository. Now, by default, changes
in the working copy won't be committed when you execute the
centos-art.sh script. Instead you need to provide the option
'--commit-changes' in order to do so. Because of this, the option
`--dont-commit-changes' was removed from acceptable options. This would
provoke the command mentioned above to fail with the following error:

centos-art (locale_getOptions): Unbekannte Option »--dont-commit-changes«

Notice that I ran centos-art.sh script with LANG=de_DE.UTF-8 with the
intention of reproducing your situation but cannot continue beyond this.
Try running the following command instead:

centos-art locale trunk/Scripts/Bash --update --edit

and report the result please.

Regards,
--
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>